Sannel Larson

Saturday, June 2, 2012

YOU . . .
By
Sannel Larson


I love everything about you
           your lively mind
                caressing hands
                         tender kisses. . . 

I love everything about you
          your gentle heart
              whispering words
                          smiling eyes. . . 

I love everything about you
           your loving soul
                   searching lips
                    embracing arms. . . 

Copyright © Sannel Larson 2012, all Rights Reserved

8 comments:

  1. Sannel, your version is so tender, gentle and romantic and worthy to be read and held close to one's heart. Whoever this is written for, they are so very, very lucky. Simply lovely words from a lovely woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rick! Thank you my friend. It's funny how a word can take on a new mening, just by the writers state of mind. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knowing the inspiration behind this poem has drawn me back to read it again, Sannel. It is just so simple and moving. I hope you don't mind but I have shared a portion of it on my blog with a link back here. It deserves to be read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rick! You are just too sweet! I was hesitating a little bit before I published this poem, since I thought perhaps it was too simple, but then again, sometimes, the simple work could be as interesting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sannel, never shy away from simple. Simple is sometimes the best. "You" is an excellent example!

    ReplyDelete
  6. . . . Rick, thank you my friend. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are the one!
    Colin aka epigramman
    lake erie time 1:23am

    ReplyDelete
  8. and I for 'one' is so blessed to realize that - with every new day!
    Colin aka epigramman
    lake erie time 1:24am

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are my reward,
Thank you !