Sannel Larson

Sunday, August 26, 2012

I wish no more. . .




I wish no more

than to understand

what I did

that was so wrong

for you to turn

your love to hate

leaving me confused,

scared and alone.



I ask no more

than being loved

by you, my sweet

love of mine.

Yet instead

you left me hurt

with wounds and scars

beyond repair.



I feel no more

your softest kisses

gently touching

my lips.

My lips are now

trembling,

aching

in disbelief.



I see no more

your loving smile

bringing sunshine

to my life.

These days

never-ending

raindrops

cloud my mind.




I hear no more

sweet words

of love and affection

being whispered

in my ear.

The echo of

your hurtful words

intertwine

with my tears.



I shall no more

walk hand in hand

with a love

I thought

was forever.

I'm left

all alone.

I lost my love

for another.




I dream no more

than to hear

your voice

telling me

I'm sorry

my darling

it is you

I love and adore.



I pray no more

than for you

to realize

that this is just

a silly mistake

since my love

for you

is nothing but

so sincere. 




© Copyright 2012 by Sannel Larson. All rights reserved