Sannel Larson

Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Beautiful Pain

I must share a beautiful poem that is written by my dear friend and colleague, Rick Stephen.
I have never actually heard anyone who could describe that aching pain you feel in your heart and body when you are apart from the one you love - until now. Rick Stephen describe this pain just perfect in his poem. As Rick so beautiful said; It is a beautiful pain, one you would rather have than not! 

A Beautiful Pain
By
Rick Stephen

To Romeo did Juliet eloquenly opine
of a sorrow I’d never claimed as mine
how good night brings such sorrow,
a void unfilled “till it be morrow”

Though I’d read so many times
the master poet’s poignant rhymes
and watched enacted this very scene
I’d not grasped what it truly means. . . . 


Please visit Rick Stephens blog here 
You can read his work here

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Sannel! I am honored by your words and you featuring my poem on your blog. Truly I am touched. Thank you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What аn exсellent insρirіng article.
    I аm very impreѕsed whеn reading your ωork.
    You alwаyѕ рost hеlpful ѕtuff.

    Keеp it uр. Κeeр blοgging.
    Really lookіng forωarԁ to opening yοuг
    nеxt post.
    Also visit my blog post :: heel lifts insoles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick - This is just a wonderful piece of art! I can't describe it any other way. I'm so honored to be able to share a segment of your poem here on my blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sannel,

    I refer to Rick as the Poetic Genius. This one adds to his wonderful collection.

    I am very thankful and grateful for the wonderful review you left about my poetry book. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Susan! Yes, you sure found the perfect name for this brilliant poet. Rick Stephen is truly a Poetic Genius. All his poetry is a must to read for anyone, who has not yet heard of this very talented man. My dear Susan, I'm a huge fan of your wonderful poetry. How could I not comment on your beautiful book. I admire your work so very much. Thank you for your visit and your lovely and very kind comment. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are my reward,
Thank you !