Sannel Larson

Friday, March 15, 2013

Don't Ever Give Up Hope




An update: On Feb.4, 2014, Jami lost her fight to cancer. She passed away on the very same day as the officially "World Cancer Day," a day dedicated to bring awareness of all cancer and letting people know how to prevent the disease. The objective is to bring awareness of the disease that takes far too many lives.


Jami, you'll  remain in my heart forever. It's a comfort in knowing you're no longer suffering. Sending thoughts of peace and courage to Jami's mum, friends and family. 
Jami, I will miss you!
Peace, Prayers and Blessings,
Sannel



Jami, this is for you. . . . 


~*~^~*~

Your existence is planted deep in our hearts

nourished by the precious beauty you behold

*
Your heart is planted deep in our souls

shaped by the warmth of your smiling eyes

*
Your soul is planted deep in our minds

enriched by the beat of your loving heart

*
Your mind is planted deep in our thoughts

nurtured by the rare uniqueness that's you

*
Your thoughts are planted deep in our lives

provisioned by the blessed wonders of you

*
Your life is planted deep in our prayers

molded by your strong wishes for healing

*
Your prayers are planted deep in our hopes

strengthened by our God's help from above

*
Your hope is planted deep in our beliefs

You are worth the work it takes for healing

Jami

Don't ever give up hope!


~*~^~*~


© Copyright 2013 by Sannel Larson. All rights reserved 


There is so much I would like to do, to show how much I care. However, with limited resources it's sometimes difficult. But my strong beliefs in the goodness of human kind combined with my own and others faith and love there is always hope.  ALWAYS! 
I truly believe that. 



Jami Pereira
Jami Pereira has stage four Advanced Adeno carcinoma of both lungs. She has lost her job due to her disease, and has ran out of medical insurance. Jami has lived a life full of hardship and a long streak of pure bad luck. 

As a working woman and a mother of two children, she also cared for her mother battling breast cancer, only to be diagnosed herself, with stage four Advanced Adeno carcinoma, in both lungs. 


The doctors prognosis,  without treatments, Jami may have four to six months, maybe a little more, maybe a little less to live. Jami's only hope is to start treatments, and the treatments needs to start immediately.


This is Jami's own words. . ."I don't know if helping me "live" can make a difference in the "World" But it would give me, and a bunch of others a new outlook , to know that people actually do care. . . " 

 ********

I have faith in the goodness of human kind and for their love and compassion. So, I believe through your kind and loving hearts, there is HOPE for Jami to raise the money that's needed for her treatments. 

I have displayed Jami Pereira's books, that can be purchased at Amazon, here on the right. 

If you rather donor money, you can do it here: *****************

If you do not have the resources, please just pray and keep her in your thoughts.  

Thank you and God Bless!

Jami, you are in my thoughts and prayers, 

Sannel

20 comments:

  1. Amen, then more prayer . . .

    I will keep her in thoughts today

    thank you for sharing with me and here

    I will modify our hub following your lead with inspiration and care

    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing this, Sannel. I love your caring and compassionate heart and I'm sure Jami will be touched. Would that the world had more people like you and Jami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful abd a reflection of Jami's heart I Do know her personally and know that she will appreciate this with all of her heart. thank you for caring, Sannel/ Your words are as precious as Jami's heart is. Bless you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and touching poetry Sannel. Putting Jami in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your site is BEAUTIFUL Sannel.....I love it ! So warm and inviting ~ great job. Thanks for posting Jami's contribution page on here ~ so very kind of you. Prayers & Blessings to you and your family from sunny Florida :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sannel, This is so lovely and a true reflection of your inner beauty. Our thoughts and prayers continue for Jami and her Mom. hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sannel,

    You exemplify human kindness and it shows in your beautiful poem written to Jami. God bless <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mitch, yes, let us keep praying and keep Jami and her mother in our thoughts. Thank you for putting the Amazon link to Jami's books on your latest hub. Every little thing we do to help Jami, will help her to get the treatments she so desperately need. Thank you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rick, thank you, my friend for those beautiful words. I know Jami and I are so blessed to have caring and loving friends like you, in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darrel, so nice to meet a friend of Jami's. I'm looking forward to get to know Jami some more. She is such an admirable and beautiful soul. Even after all the hardship and pain, she radiates love and positive energy, touching everyone with her strength, spirit and enthusiasm. Jami reflect God's beauty in all areas of her soul. Thank you, Darrel for your time and your beautiful words. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rasma, yes, let's keep on praying. Thank you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Billy - Thank you so much for your time, and especially for the kind words that I won’t forget anytime soon. God Bless to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maria, my beautiful friend, I thank God for blessing me with a person like you in my life. Let's keep praying for Jami and her Mom.
    Thank you.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Susan, I'll always cherish your visits and your kindness. Thank you.
    Hugs and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Walking a bit on break I found my way here. I appreciate the power of the Love behind this poem, Sannel. Angels will surround her and her family as they you also. Blessings of good will will shower like a gentle rainfall upon a field of dandelions and grass waving in a gentle breeze. Thank you for allowing your inner feelings to come alive with words of care, thoughts of hope, and sharing the power of prayer.

    Mitch
    P.S. I share in prayer with you as I bow my head . . .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Mitch, thank you for those kind and loving words. I know your strong belief in the power of prayers and the power of love, and what they can do. So I know you'll keep our dear Jami, in your thoughts and prayers. Let's keep praying for Jami!
    Thank you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jami Periera asked me on FB to post her comment here. So this is her own words. . . .

    Dear Sannel,

    For as long as I live I will always be grateful,and carry your Love & humanity with me. I am truly ever so grateful to you. I wish that we had met differently & under different circumstances, but I am blessed to have gotten to meet you at all, Thank you Jesus! for this!

    I want to Thank everyone that has commented too. Thank you for so many prayers and words of beauty & encouragement, it means a lot to me, with all of my heart. I think of all the beautiful people that have come together and sent so many thoughts and prayers. I believe in the power of prayer, without it, I do not think that I would have made it this long and I Thank you all so very much for it!

    God Bless you all, and give you the blessings that you deserve for the kindness that you all have shown to me..

    Thank you Sannel, You my friend are a rare gem, Love always, dear friend, Jami P.

    Mar 21, 2013, 2:34:42 PM

    ReplyDelete
  18. My dear Jami,

    Just in this short time that I have gotten to know you, I find you to be one of the most remarkable, beautiful, kind and sweet women I have known in my life. Your personality radiates positive attitude, strength and grace even with your hardship, pain and worries.

    My dear Jami, you are so courageous. Even with so much pain and worries you have to live with every single day and night, you are fighting for your right to live and showing such tremendous strength and determination. Oh, my friend, I admire your strength to stay calm, and even cheerful through this horrible ordeal.

    Yes, I wish that we had met under different circumstances, but I'm truly blessed and grateful to have had the opportunity to have met you at all. You are such an inspiration to me, and I'm honored and blessed calling you my friend.

    I'll be right by your side. I'll fight, pray and keep you and your Mom in my thoughts, as long as it takes. Jami, please remember, you are not alone, you are loved and treasured by so many.

    Thank you for your time and your beautiful words. I'll always treasure them.
    My love and hugs to you.
    God Bless,
    Sannel

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning Sannel, you certainly do send out loving thoughts throughout the cosmos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Mike! Well,it's easy when the world has beautiful people such as yourself and Jami in it.
    Thank you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are my reward,
Thank you !