Sannel Larson

Saturday, May 10, 2014

For you, my friend!


This poem is a very special dedication to my very best friend Sussie who's birthday is today. Sussie, you have been there for me when I needed you the most. You have a special piece of my heart that you'll hold for ever. Thank you for all you do, and all you are!
Sweet friend, I love you dearly!





Oh, what a beautiful treasure 

to have a best friend like you.

A friend I can always count on

on good days or when I feel blue.




You're always there to lend a hand

through heartache, pain and tears.

You cheer me up like no other

I value our time--the days, the years.




I believe you're an angel in disguise

touching everyone with a heart so sweet.

Caring words and a sparkle in your eye

a radiant smile to whomever you meet.




I received the greatest gift of all

when you walked through my door 

Thank you for all the joy and laughter,

great memories and oh, so much more.



Sussie, your name is written in my heart 

your footprints are there to stay.

My beautiful friend, I love you

more than words ever could say.




For you, my friend! Text copyright © 2014 by Sannel Larson



Sussie